If you're experiencing crashes, freezes, or longer-than-normal load times, here are some steps to try! Please test after each step to see if the issue has been fixed.
- Reboot (i.e. soft reset) your device by holding down the sleep/wake button and the home button for 20 seconds.
- Delete the app and reinstall it. This will also ensure you have the latest version of the app, which is very important.
- Make sure WiFi is turned on and the signal strength is strong
- Clear the memory by closing all background apps
- Update your iOS device to ensure it's running the latest software
- Reset your device
- Hold the power button down for twenty seconds, the device should restart.
- If this does not work, contact your hardware manufacturer's support for instructions on how to restart.
- Close your background applications
- Contact your hardware manufacturer's support for instructions on how to close applications running in the background
How to Reboot your Kindle Device
- Close Your Background Apps
- Go to Settings
- Select More
- Installed apps
- "Filter by" drop-down menu
- Select "Running Applications"
- Select an app
- TapForce Stopt hen OKCheck Amazon's website to make sure your device is running the latest firmware