Unfortunately we are unable to look into your refund request. You will have to contact the Apple App Store directly in order to request your refund!
Here's a handy step by step way to process your claim:
Requesting on an iOS Device
- Open Safari or any internet browser
- Go to http://getsupport.apple.com
- You will see several icons. Tap "iTunes" then tap "iTunes Store"
- Tap "Purchases, Billing & Redemption"
- In Purchases, Billing, and Redemption tap "iTunes Store account billing"
- Choose your preferred method of contact: Email, Chat, Talk to Apple Support, or Schedule a Call
Requesting on a Desktop Computer
- Open up your account in iTunes
- Go to the iTunes Store and scroll to the bottom and click on “Account” (located in the bottom right hand corner)
- Once you are logged in, click "See All" under “Purchase History”
- Now, scroll down and click on the large button that says "Report a Problem"
- Find the app you want to get refunded and select "Report a Problem"
- Select the reason for your complaint and explain why you require a refund, if asked.
If you need further assistance, please Contact Us.