Common signs that you are having connectivity issues include:
- Downloads start or remain at 0%
- Downloads complete using Wi-Fi but nor mobile data, or vice versa
- Your downloads consistently time out
- Google Play is stuck on "Loading..."
- Your Google Account isn't syncing.
To troubleshoot an issue with Wi-Fi yourself, you'll want to ensure firewalls are not blocking access to ports required to use Google Play (TCP and UDP 5228).
For general connectivity troubleshooting, try restarting your device or router. If that doesn't work, please turn Airplane Mode on and off again.